- Exfoliates dead skin cell
- Soothing anticeptic & Keratolytic agent
- Helps loosen dead skin fragments
Himalaya Gentle Exfoliating Walnut Scrub - 150ml (Exp: 31 May 22)
What it does:
Himalaya’s Gentle Exfoliating Walnut Scrub
- has antiseptic, cooling, soothing, nutritive and keratolytic properties. It reduces skin inflammation and helps remove dead skin fragments. It is also a rich source of vitamins and prevents skin cell degeneration and premature skin aging.
- , due to its high concentration of Vitamin E, along with proteins and natural antioxidants, is ideal for most skin types. It is the perfect ingredient for our face scrub as it nourishes the skin and boosts the skin’s elasticity.
- The exfoliating micro-particles in scrub away dirt, blackheads and dead skin cells.
Directions for use:
Apply Gentle Exfoliating Walnut Scrub in a circular motion on the face and neck. Wipe off with a moist cotton pad. Rinse with water and pat dry. Use at least once a week for a glowing, healthy complexion. Suitable for all skin types.
1 x Himalaya Gentle Exfoliating Walnut Scrub - 150ml (Exp: 31 May 22)